Language teachers need to be able to help students understand the language by contextualizing – providing context to help support understanding and learning. Learn how.
- [CC] Contextualizing Language, by Sarah J. Klinghammer, Univ. ofOregon
- [PPT] PersonalizingLesson Content, by D. Deubelbeiss, Seoul Education TrainingInstitute
- [CC] Film in the Classroom , by Kitty Johnson, USIA English TeachingFellow. An example of how to combine language in context with films in the classroom.
- [CC] Project-Based Instruction: Creating Excitement for Learning, August 2002, byJennifer Railsback.
- [PD] Contextual Factors in Second Language Acquisition, ERIC DigestEDO-FL-00-05, by Aída Walqui.
- [PD] Context in Language Teaching: Technology, University of Texas, Austin